Today Rockstar Games released a GTA The Definitive Edition trilogy, but from the first minutes of launch, many players began to complain about errors and crashes on PC.On this page we will discuss the main errors and problems, and how to solve them.
- First you need to install latest game update from Rockstar Games launcher.
- Recommended to use default game folder
- Install DirectX from Rockstar Games launcher
- You need to Turn Microsoft Defender Firewall off (in some cases)
- Set fixed 60hz monitor refresh rate in Nvidia/AMD Control Panel and set Vsync ON (if exist)
- Open Rockstar Games Launcher > Settings > Choose installed gta VC, III or SA > Type -dx12 in Launch Arguments.
If you using Windows (7 or 10) and Keyboard not work:
- Open Device manager
- On the bottom: Search in HID Devices > xJoy Device > turn off this device
- After game restart, plug-out/in your keyboard
Cel mai top server <3